Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cookies!

I made another cookie for Christmas that I thought I'd share, but first I am going to make a couple of corrections to the No-Bake Recipe from the previous post.  One, don't add the vanilla.  Two, use 2/3 cup of peanut butter. 

And now for the new cookie!  This comes from The Pampered Chef and I will tell you what I use from them with this recipe because I do love some of their products!

Chocolate Cluster Cookies (name is misleading)

1 Tube of sugar cookie dough (I used Pillsbury since I like them the most)
1/3 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup of M&M's
1/2 cup of chocolate chips (Nestle is the best in my book!)
1/2 cup of instant oats



Mix all ingredients in a bowl.  I highly suggest getting your hands dirty and doing it by hand because it is a lot of work to do with a spoon.  For the peanut butter, I use the Measure-All Cup since the peanut butter literally slides out of this with no problems.  After it is all mixed, use a cookie scoop, I recommend the Small Cookie Scoop from PC, and drop onto cookie sheets about an inch apart.  It makes about 45 dollar coin sized cookies and they are delicious!  I will suggest eating these warm and they will warm up in the microwave in about 25 seconds.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment